Access to StudentVue or ParentVue is given strictly to the student, parent(s) or guardian(s) of a specific child. By accessing the Clarkston Community Schools StudentVue or ParentVue System I understand and agree to the following:
• I understand the confidentiality of my user name and password is my responsibility.
• I understand that Clarkston Community Schools will provide access to my child's academic and other information through a secured network connection that can only be accessed using my assigned user name and password.
• I understand that I am responsible for changing and maintaining the security of my password.
• Clarkston Community Schools will not be responsible for access gained to my child's information due to sharing, misplaced or non-secured user names and passwords.
• If at any time I would like to disable my, I can do so by calling my child's school office and requesting that the account be de-activated.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and for activities occurring under your account. Be sure to change your password promptly and notify us if you believe your account is being accessed by others (other than family member you specifically authorize.) You may not use another person's account without their authorization.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CLARKSTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CLARKSTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CLARKSTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
CLARKSTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES UNDER WHICH THIS SITE IS OFFERED. UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE.